Friday, July 31, 2009

Cooler Weather, Still Nauseas

Seattle temperature dipped into the 60s last night. So the house cooled enough for me to actually slip 8 hours. I had to get up to turn off the fan and close the window, because I got cold. However I still got 8 total hours of sleep. Unfortunately I spent my newfound energy posting online and answering emails this morning. I pushed myself to keep moving despite little sleep during the past 3 days, but this morning I just vegged out in front of this computer. I knew I could take a walk in the afternoon, because the weather would be cooler.

I'm glad the weekend is finally here, but I'm sad that I don't feel up to doing anything special or going anywhere to enjoy more temperate weather. I need to eat all my meals at home. So that eliminates day trips or restaurant meals. I'm okay starting about 2 hours after a meal, but then I feel nauseas again just before I need to eat. After a meal I need a strong tasting beverage to wash down the flagyl pills. I decided to try pineapple juice, rather than hazelnut milk to take flagyl. The milk is thicker and worked okay, but it's rather expensive. I need that milk for cooked cereal, which gives me a break from eating peanut butter and fruit on a muffin for breakfast. (I can't eat eggs because of my allergy.) So I'll see how the pineapple juice works after dinner, when I take my next dose of flagyl.

No comments: