Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Feeling Much Better Now

After a recurrence of cold symptoms I resumed taking 6000IU Vitamin D daily and continued daily doses of 1.5 mg LDN, 2 tsp. arabinogalactin and 7.5mcg total T3. I really don't know whether my white blood cells are increasing, but I feel more energetic, warm and 'regular' with that treatment combination. Although I still need all those daily supplements, I'm grateful for feeling well. I will continue the arabinogalactin for at least another 4 weeks and the LDN for another 9 weeks. However, my doc okayed getting my WBC level and thyroid level rechecked with blood tests during January. Preventing and/or treating cold symptoms with arabinogalactin and stimulating my immunity with LDN should improve my WBC level. Only blood tests can really tell me whether those treatments helped.

No comments: