Monday, March 21, 2011

Recovery??

I finally recovered from that cold/sinus infection after almost 10 days of symptoms. Getting that respiratory infection makes me really wonder whether the LDN improved my immunity and raised my neutrophils. I have one 2mg capsule and 15 3mg capsules remaining of my 3 months LDN prescription. Because I divided those capsules into smaller doses (from 3mg to 2 or even 1.75 mg), my prescription lasted more than 3 months. However, I really won't know whether LDN improved my white blood cell level (and immunity) until I take another blood test after I finish my prescription. Meanwhile I plan to begin taking 3mg capsules tomorrow night. I also will try to take my afternoon T3 dose before 4pm, since both T3 and LDN can disturb sleep. If I take the T3 early enough, I may still sleep soundly, despite increased LDN.

I also wonder whether my vitamin D level has decreased enough to be in the 'normal range' and not cause overdose related constipation. I stopped taking extra Vitamin C and/or magnesium a few days ago, after I felt more recovered from my respiratory infection. I took Vitamin C for that infection, but extra vitamin C also helped with regularity. Also I continue to take 1-2 mcg extra T3 with my morning dose, because thyroid supplement also helped resolve irregularity when I had too much vitamin D in my system. However, I still feel bloated and crampy, like I take too much magnesium or maybe too much T3. Nevertheless, I'll wait and see what happens during the next few days before I reduce my T3 any more.

No comments: